Hi,
I have the 57 by 83 mm boxes available for sale in our room number 184 in the Inn suites. Come by if you are interested.
Moritz

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 04.02.2010 um 09:58 schrieb Richard Kowalski <damoc...@yahoo.com>:

Most of my collection is made up of micros and those are contained in membrane boxes. My larger specimens are in the 2.25" x 3.25" (57mm x 83mm) boxes, which are commonly used by Mike Farmer, as an example.

I'm looking to obtain a number of clear acrylic boxes, with foam inserts, which are between these two size extremes, but haven't come across a vendor at the various shows (minerals, gems, beads, etc.) that has them for sale. Perhaps I've overlooked them. If anyone knows of a vendor currently in Tucson that has boxes in this size range, please let me know off list.

BTW, I don't like Rikers very much, so those are out.

Thanks

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography