----- Original Message ----
From: "geo...@aol.com" geo...@aol.com

> I may be wrong, but it seemed to me that with each episode,  there were
> scenes of Geoff and Steve going over maps that showed individual  finds or a
> bunch of them. I got the impression without much brain twisting that  these
> positions were found with the use of a GPS or plotting on topog maps by
> someone at one time or another. There was some secrecy with maps to the
> extent
> that I assumed they were hiding the locations of meteorite finds.
> GeoZay

If I recall, I saw them take GPS and photos on most of the episodes.  I'm not a
lake hunter, so maybe they have had a routine there too that wasn't caught on
camera.  I don't know if Sonny was taking any information - it's his area of
interest.  I think the interaction Geoff and Steve have with the scientists
sets a good example.

Mark