Here we go again with the "I know more than you" foul attitude and the terse
commenting.

Can we have a thread where someone doesn't try to take the conversation down a
path like this?

I suggest you learn a few things about the art of having a civil conversation.
It's easy to sit in YOUR "rolly" chair and pretend you are an authority on
something because you walked around in a desert waving a gadget around, but the
reality is, you just took the conversation down a path that only ends in a
shouting match.

You could have simply stated what you knew about the picture in a professional
way and you may have seemed like you knew more than us and you would have had
the first proper rebuttal. Instead, you acted like a pompous ass. Smooth move.

>>>MANMADE!!! MANMADE!!! hahahaha<<<<   really?

Warren Sansoucie