To: <Meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 1:22 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] February Issue of Meteorite Times Now Up <-corrected Link

The correct link the Tucson Show photos and videos is:
http://www.meteorite-times.com/articles/2011-tucson-show-photos-vidoes/

Sorry...

Paul

Hello Everyone,

The February issue of Meteorite Times is now up.

The following URL gives access to the Web Browser View, Flash Magazine View, and Mobile PDF.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/monthly-issues/

We also have links to some Tucson Show photo pages by Gary Fujihara, Jason Snyder, Russ Finney and videos by Jim Wooddell of the Birthday Bash and Twink's Gold Basin Cake.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2011/february/tucson-video.jpg

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim