The first time that NASA announced they found fossils in a Martian meteorite, I sort of half-believed them what with the Presidential news conference and all. Then the same people make the same announcement to little fanfare. Intrigued, I looked into the literature on magnetotactic nano bacteria and the geology of pseudo-fossils. After hearing what Marc has to say I can only arrive at the conclusion that Dr. MacKay, Dr. Hoover and that guy who sees blood vessels in Martian iron meteorites (that look suspiciously like Gibeon) are all suffering from advanced cases of pareidolia.