I would love ot go on the Chernobyl tour. The photographic opportunities look
incredible. I'd be there in a minute if the chance arose.

Great chart. While I was looking it over my fiancee asked what I was looking
at. I explained the various doses depicted on the chart and we once again
discussed a the beautiful Thorium doped Aero-Ektar lens I have in the closet
with other equipment. Even though she has a science background, she is still
uncomfortable with the concept of radiation. I would never consider her
scientifically ignorant but even explaining scales in the chart, the fact that
the concrete in our walls irradiates us much more than this lens does, she
still is not entirely comfortable with it packed away in the closet.

Sometimes logic, reason and understanding still get overwhelmed by emotion and
fear. It is hard to overcome the Reptilian parts of our brains...

Very interesting chart. Thanks for posting the link. I'm glad they included
bananas!

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography