Yes, that is how it works.

Jeff

On 5/24/2011 10:14 PM, Michael Gilmer wrote:
If Lovina is not a meteorite, then I would suggest that it remain in
the Bulletin with a write-up, but should be labeled a
"pseudo-meteorite" like Shirokovsky.

Best regards,

MikeG

Galactic Stone&  Ironworks - Meteorites&  Amber (Michael Gilmer)

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Galactic-Stone-Ironworks/218849894809686