To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 12:16 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] OT: Facebook Meteorite group

Hi All,

Apologies for the off-topic post. I'm trying to delete myself from the
Facebook Meteorite group because the number of messages/posts per day
is insane. Of course, navigating through Facebook's pages, I have yet
to find a way to do so. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rob

P.S.  Given how hard Facebook has made it to leave a group, I will
never join another one.