I just got the conformation from president of IMCA, Anne Black, that Stefan
Ralew and Martin Altman are no longer member of IMCA.

As you may already know, Stefan and Martin were systematically engaged in
mail fraud and wire fraud. I was one of their many victims and decided to
file a complaint against them with IMCA since they were both members of
IMCA. Martin Altman had lured me in by lots of stuff by telling me that he
was a board member of IMCA and I can return anything that I don't want or
like.

I have to thank IMCA board members for their diligent effort in
investigating the complaint. IMCA board members unanimously concluded that
Stefan and Martin needed to honor their obligations and act ethically as a
member of IMCA. IMCA board laid out options for Stefan and Martin to honor
their obligation. They were essentially asked to stop engaging in unethical
and illegal behavior.

See below is my official complaint to IMCA. As I said, IMCA thoroughly
investigated the complaint and IMCA board unanimously voted to force them to
honor their obligation of full refund.

I strongly suspect that Stefan and Martin either sent me the either fake or
low quality meteorite and were afraid to give the refunds for the garbage
that they sold me under deceit and fraud of promising full refund with clear
intent of not honoring the obligation.

I am sending this note to warn all meteorite collectors to watch out so they
don't become their next victim. I will be happy to provide more details if
anyone wants it. I have consulted my legal counsel and probably will file
lawsuit to avoid them from profiting from their illegal activities. I may
also contact my friends at FBI to investigate their mail and wire fraud
scam.