Well, I followed the quite outdated instructions on the documentation that
comes with the mico installation. I'm trying to run a very simple program on
Visual C++ 7 (visual studio .net 2003.) The program compiles and runs when I
build it directly on the IDE. But when I try to run the program on a console
WITH arguments, it doesn't work.

In other words, if I do:

ImpendingDoom.exe

It runs.

But if I say:

ImpendingDoom.exe -ORBConfFile <path_to_file>

It doesn't, and instead gives me the following message:

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the applications support team for more information".

And I neeeeeeed to pass arguments... At least I'd like to know my application
is reading $HOME/.micorc (which I think it doesn't do.)

Thanks