Hi all

Is there nobody out there with similar problems?
Can someone give my a hint where to look for the encoding during serializing a mico any type. We tried what I described in my last mail without success.

But maybe there is a better way of solving the problem we are facing...
I try to describe what we actually want to achieve:
We have multiple mico servers (auto generated by c++ templates) running and we need some sort of transaction server to do a record and replay of the whole communication. Currently we try to solve this by adding an additional interface to the server where we send an any type to the transaction server and serialize it there to store the data on disk. With the problems described in the previous mail when a QT application sends data to the server. The server can handle the data well until it comes to serializing... None of the servers does contain any QT code.

Is there a better way of building a transaction server where multiple different servers can send their data at to do a replay of the whole communication. Because we also are interested in working with the recorded data in tools like matlab it would be great if it would be possible to save the data in an human readable way. For example XML. This would avoid the manual converting from mico structures to text files. Is there a way to automatically convert MiCO objects to XML and back?

Regards

Andreas