Hi list

I would like to compile mico without ssl support on a suse 11.1 system.
Because opensll is so deeply integrated in this distro you can not just
uninstall it for compiling mico. Is there any configure switch or any
other hints I am missing to prevent including ssl support in mico?

The reason for that is that I would like to move with a whole lot of
software to suse 11.1 and I would have to add ssl to the makevars at
loads of makefiles. The former system (suse 10.2) I used was able to
remove the openssl support so that mico did not get compiled with it.

Any hints are appreciated.

Regards

Andreas