Hi Klaus,

exactly! MICO 2.3.13 does not support BOA anymore. For your information,
your CosEventComm::PushConsumer_skel is BOA's skeleton code. My best
advice to you is to update code to use POA's skeletons. Hmm, why do you
need to use skeleton code exactly? It's used just by service
implementors, isn't it? Or are you writing your own event service? If
so, then ok...

Cheers,
Karel

Karel Gardas                  kgar...@objectsecurity.com