Hi Michael,

yes tests are intended to be run to see possible regression, however
some of them are still not well arranged to show real regressions (pi
subdirectory) . Some are even kind of buggy (especially dii directory).
Some shows regression on 32bit, while are ok on 64bit (idl subdirectory)
and at the last some show real regression (sl3 subdirectory). Also
please note missing top-level makefile dependency which you've hit.
First you need to compile tests by `make/gmake' and then run them by
`make/gmake check'.

If you are not sure, just send output of testsuite and I'll go thorough
it and tell you if it's what's kind of expected or there is some issue.

Cheers,
Karel

Karel Gardas                  kgar...@objectsecurity.com