Tantek Çelik wrote:

Consider adding hReview as well!

I did that. I also cleared out all the data and changed it so it doesn't follow links from sites with no microformats, in an attempt to limit the scope a bit. Turns out I don't have the storage space to catalog every URL on the web. Anything not connected to microformats.org via pages containing microformats can still be added manually, and I made a simple submission form for that [1].