On Apr 15, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Alf Eaton wrote:

Upcoming is wrong - timezones have been on their to-do list for ages.

Looks like they've got things working now anyway...

http://upcoming.org/news/archives/2006/04/14/fun_with/

I wouldn't call it "working." They've made their own "export to Google" functionality, which ignores timezones completely, and their hcalendar timezones are still all wrong. Ignoring timezones means the "export to Google" only has the correct time for events within the same timezone as the Google calendar, so it's not working for anything that spans timezones. For example, if I add an Upcoming event in New York to my Google calendar, it will go in at the wrong time because 8pm in New York is not 8pm in Iowa.

Peace,
Scott