On Apr 27, 2006, at 8:36 AM, Christopher St John wrote:

Do you see this as being related to the uf zen garden effort? (which
seems to have stalled a bit)

Here's a working implementation that applies CSS and/or JS to sample microformat template pages:

http://randomchaos.com/microformats/zen/

I made this a long time ago, and was at the time expecting that someone else more experienced with the formats would want to be in charge of administering this, reviewing submissions, setting up templates, etc. but that never happened. If no one is interested in maintaining a zen garden, I'll do it, but right now it looks to me like something people like to discuss in the abstract, but wouldn't actually use in practice.

Peace,
Scott