On May 30, 2006, at 3:53 PM, Elias Torres wrote:

I'm missing your point Scott. If what you refer to as real-world
implementation is (vcard, vcalendar, etc), then RDFa draws from them
just as well uF does.

I wasn't comparing microformats and RDFa. I was comparing RDFa and vcard. There were thousands, maybe millions, of real-world vcards to look at when developing the hcard microformat. Where is the existing RDFa data you would like incorporated into future microformat development? Can you provide some URLs where RDFa is being published currently? If so, you should add them to the relevant *-examples pages on the wiki. If not, RDFa is not yet a real-world publishing concern, making it beyond the scope of microformats. See:

http://microformats.org/about/

Specifically: "adapted to current behaviors." As far as I can tell, RDFa is not a current behavior so what you're suggesting is that microformats should be adapted to future behaviors.

Peace,
Scott