Great, David - I'll add mine.
On Jun 14, 2006, at 2:36 AM, David Janes -- BlogMatrix wrote:

Strangely enough!:

http://microformats.org/wiki/alternates-brainstorming
http://microformats.org/wiki/alternates-examples

Regards, etc...
David

Kevin Marks wrote:
rel-enclosure is deliberately limited, so that it can be used as part of a wider format. The issue of alternative representations seems like a common one for media. At the HTML level rel="alternate" is used for this.
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/links.html#h-12.3
If you are listing alternatives, use  a list
So for your examples, a possible model would be
<ol class="alternatives">
</ol>
just an initial thought - lets do a proper problem statement and follow the process:
http://microformats.org/wiki/process