On Aug 8, 2006, at 4:40 AM, Pedro Custódio wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'm kind of new into the microformats world, so this doubt can have actually been answered before, if so please excuse me! ;)

How do you take advantage of microformats on pages built using ajax technology, I mean pages, which content is loaded via ajax/json methods? The base page continues to have the initial data or source code, while the content displayed varies. What's your suggestion for combining the 2 technologies?

AHAH is a way to combine microformat fragments with async display:

http://microformats.org/wiki/rest/ahah