seen http://simile.mit.edu/timeline/ ?

I contacted the author - what's the best existing 'hCalendar to JSON' tool?

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Huynh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: November 3, 2006 6:54:57 AM PST
To: Kevin Marks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Timeline and microformats

Thanks, Kevin. As far as I understand, hCalendar is for embedding calendar attributes within HTML. Is there an efficient way to gather these attributes distributed all over the DOM? If you can do that, then it's not hard to construct event objects and feed them to Timeline.

David

Kevin Marks wrote:
Your Timeline is a string piece of work, and it seems a perfect fit for the hCalendar microformat:

http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar

This is very close to your existing xml structure, but is already widely adopted across the web, for example by Yahoo Local, upcoming.org and evdb.com