On Apr 9, 2007, at 6:40 AM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

Thee are a couple of references, on the wiki, to the "table headers
inclusion method" and "axis" in tables, not least:

<http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar- brainstorming#Tabular_event_calendars>

from a year ago, but I can't find any more definitive documentation. Nor
do I recall any recent discussion.

I don't believe there is more definitive documentation and most of the discussion of the techniques was in IRC, IIRC.

Is it part of the spec for hCard, hCalendar, or any other microformats?

It's a proposed addition, but it's been low priority, because there hasn't been much demand for it.

Which parsers are using it, and for which microformats?

It's in our test suite[1] for hCard. X2V uses it, our parser at Technorati uses it.

-ryan

1. http://hg.microformats.org/tests?f=1672a460cd67;file=hcard/32- header.html;style=gitweb