hiya,

I am not so sure that introducing an extra div / element is the way forward as it is requiring even more of the authors. I was under the impression that part of the idea behind microformats was that the tools were to do the donkey work of the process.

I know this isn't wonderfully helpful, as i am not suggesting an alternative (thats for far greater minds than my own) to me the thought of adding a div to my page is alot more of an ask than a few semantic class names. I feel that other may feel the same way.

just a few thoughts,

^licks^

Jamie & Lion