In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Joe Andrieu
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>If "audio-title" or "audiotitle" violates namespace principles here,
>then I think we are seriously hitting one of the scaling problems of
>uF.

We have a precedent in

        honorific-prefix
        honorific-suffix

(ironically, the former might be called "title"!)

>Of course, it has been argued that uF isn't supposed to scale and
>perhaps this is one of those areas where the namespace and scoping
>principles induce a boundary on scale.  If that's really the point we
>are at, can someone explain why this is a good thing again?

I think it was "not invented here".

>In other words, hCard parsers would have to be re-written to handle
>contained hAudios. Am I following that argument correctly?  If so, I
>don't quite understand the problem because hCard's don't contain
>hAudio. Or can they?

Suppose I make my autobiographical web page an hCard, using:

        class="vcard"

That's valid.

then suppose I decide to include on my page an mp3 of my new hit
single...

--
Andy Mabbett
            *  Say "NO!" to compulsory UK ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>