In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Guillaume Lebleu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Andy Mabbett wrote:

For that reason, I'd like to see work done to make the "currency" and "measurement" microformats complete - at least as usable drafts.
I'm willing to contribute more time on these. What do you see as specific work items that need to be done to move forward?

Thank you.

In the case of currency, I think we should polish and publish:

  <http://microformats.org/wiki/currency-brainstorming#Straw_man_proposal>

In the case of measurement, we can use your examples:

  <http://microformats.org/wiki/measure-brainstorming#Guillaume_Lebleu>

as a straw-man, but the chief unresolved issue is what to do about the plethora of non-SI units, and which we should include.

--
Andy Mabbett