In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Scott Reynen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Do you think the use of PHOTO may interfere with the hCard that is
already part of the hAudio proposal, Suppose I wanted to mark up my
hAudio hcard's with Photos of the band members?

[...]
If it becomes a significant problem, it will be solved by clarifying parsing rules. If it doesn't become a significant problem, it's not worth worrying about. Either way, it needn't influence our choice of property names.

The issue isn't so much one of property /names/, as of property name /granularity/.

--
Andy Mabbett