On 10/14/07, Martin McEvoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yes I did notice that you have done a lot of work already to support an
> item design pattern or submicroformat
>
> On the Wiki Item has been tagged as Moribund?
>
> discussions on the list over the last few days certainly indicates that
> an Item submicroformat may be an extremely important tool
>
> Is there a reason Item never became a proposal? and also can you see any
> reasons why *Item* cannot be completed?
>
> Thanks
>
> Martin

I suspect it's marked moribund since there's been no activity in the
last year. I personally think it's a great idea, especially since it's
a refinement/distillation of what is already out there and think we
should complete it.

The reason it never became an official proposal is more complicated,
mainly that unless you have a cadre of interested people willing to do
the work ... and there's a lot ... it's pretty hard to individually
push a complete uF through the process here. As there were several
competing ideas at the time around uFs for "things", last year perhaps
wasn't the time.

Regards, etc...

--
David Janes