In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Martin McEvoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

when, as you say, I try to embed haudio in a hreview, say an album review with more than one track marked up in "item" things do get messy both in marking up the page and xsl rules.

I would say that it IS desirable for hAudio to exist with hreview and although it pains me to say this (In my experience) "item" and "fn" are problematic.

The more I consider this, the more I am convinced that class names should not be shared between microformats.

--
Andy Mabbett