In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Brian Suda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

008/2/4, Manu Sporny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Here are more examples of Microformats using "emulated namespace"s:

country-name      (hCard)
organization-name (hCard)
organization-unit (hCard)

--- i do not consider these namespaces. In the vCard RFC the value is called "Country Name", "Organization Name" and "Organization Unit" with spaces. Since we could not use spaces in a class attribute we had two choices, CamelCase or hypens. We chose Hypes. There was no attempt to do any sorts of "emulated namespace", more simply just concatenating space-separated-terms so they could be used in the class attribute.

OK, so let's use, say, "track title", "song title" and/ or "album title". Oh, they have spaces, so we have two choices...

--
Andy Mabbett