In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Danny Ayers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

I would personally have no objection whether e.g. a song title was marked up with "title" or "fn", as long as this was adequately documented, and the definition easily discoverable.

I think we also need to think about the convenience of publishers; not all of whom are very interested in the mechanics of microformats.

What will be easiest for them to learn, remember and understand?

Which leads me to something Martin mentioned - if HTML Meta Data profiles are used, the whole question becomes a non-issue. By using a profile URI and putting a description of the terms used in the profile on the Web, it's possible for people (and machines) to easily discover the intended meaning.

What if the page includes profiles for hAudio *and* hCard?

--
Andy Mabbett