In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Brian Suda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

2008/2/12, Manu Sporny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
After a week, there have been 4 supporting e-mails for the hAudio "TITLE
instead of FN" proposal, and 0 opposing e-mails, I have updated the
hAudio specification to note the use of TITLE instead of FN:

http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio

--- WOW, after 6 days we have made a community wide change effecting 3 years of effort with only 4 people weighing in! I am sorry i haven't been timely enough to offer my thoughts.

Just because no one publicly disagrees doesn't mean that everyone agrees to the proposal and that it is acceptable to move forward.

I would kindly ask that you rollback your changes until this can be discussed further 4 people in a community is not consensus.

Then I'm sure you will ask for the same roll back on the recent change to hCard, which has much wider implications for existing published microformats.

--
Andy Mabbett