From: Larry Conrad Associate VC - IS&T & Chief Information Officer
(campus-wide) <calmessa...@berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:00 PM
Subject: One IT Presents: Open House at CSS IT
To: It-staff <calmessa...@berkeley.edu>

 Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce our next One IT event will be held on March 3,
3-5 p.m. at Campus Shared Services (CSS IT) on 4th Street. CSS IT is
opening their doors to the UC Berkeley campus IT community so we can gather
with colleagues, learn about highlights from the past year, take a tour of
their facilities, play fun games, and meet new folks who are part of the
CSS IT family.

Please add this event to your calendar and register today:
------------------------------

[image: promo for March One IT event]
<http://technology.berkeley.edu/one-it>

*CSS IT Open House*
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 | 3 p.m.
<https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=M2Y3NDg4cnRqMGZ2MHM1c2djcG1uc3V0bWMgYmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X3Byam44MmlsYTNiNXBxYjZiMDQ0M2ZuaDhnQGc&tmsrc=berkeley.edu_prjn82ila3b5pqb6b0443fnh8g%40group.calendar.google.com>
Campus Shared Services, 1608 4th Street

*register now
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rgaFWV3krQYM1RrhlwBIrSfBPwzq74Kj3NiKBSKuC2Y/viewform>*

------------------------------

Your registration will help us in the planning process. Also review important
transportation and parking info
<http://sharedservices.berkeley.edu/working-in-css/directions-transportation-and-parking/>
for
this event. Campus licensed IT vendors will be on hand to answer your
questions and give out prizes! Light refreshments and beverages will be
provided while the CSS IT band entertains you with rhythmic rock 'n' roll.

Hope to see you on March 3!

Regards,

Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor - IT and CIO

Jerry Yerardi, Associate CIO, Campus Shared Services

Learn more about One IT <http://technology.berkeley.edu/one-it> | Pay IT
Forward <http://technology.berkeley.edu/pay-it-forward> | Ask Questions
<ocio-c...@berkeley.edu>

*If you are a manager who supervises UC Berkeley employees without email
access, please circulate this information to all.*

*Please do not reply to this message*

James Kent Dudek <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-kent-dudek/6/a94/458/>
Director of Organizational Strategy
Student Affairs Information Technologies (SAIT) <http://sait.berkeley.edu/>
1950 University Avenue, Suite 200 --  MC#4490
University of California, Berkeley
510.501.3712 -- Skype:  james.kent.dudek

We are One IT! <http://itactionplan.berkeley.edu/one-it>

Business Process Analysis Working Group (BPAWG)
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/document/d/1NLUMZpq6arrwIF7pRELnnGCvKEfV-H_HziLOKfxFuxs/edit>
Video archive <http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bpawg-at-berkeley> -- Website
<http://stafforg.berkeley.edu/bpawg/> -- Resources
<https://drive.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/?tab=mo#folders/0BxDc3W7_6YvRaWloeFJnV0VUMm8>

We are Berkeley:
<http://vcaf.berkeley.edu/initiatives/our-change-agenda/operating-principles>
We include and excel, together.  We imagine and innovate.  We simplify.  We
are accountable to each other.  We focus on service.