AirPlay won’t work over AirBears (any version). However, there may be a way to
get this to work, assuming the Apple TV is the correct version with the latest
firmware:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
<https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289>

Check out the “Use peer-to-peer AirPlay” section.

: )