We hope to see you there!

Best,

James and Isaac

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Kent DUDEK <jdu...@berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 2:47 PM
Subject: You're invited to BPAWG's Tenth Anniversary Celebration!

Dear Colleagues,

It is hard to believe it, but we have been BPAWGing for a full ten years as
of this month.   Now if that isn't something to celebrate, we don't know
what is.   Accordingly we are throwing a party and hope all members of
BPAWG will join us in the festivities.   So come toast to our past and
future at this very special event on *Friday, October 23rd from 3:00-4:30* in
150 University Hall*.*
.

*Please RSVP *by Tuesday, October 20th*:   *http://goo.gl/forms/1g4VHGX7TD

Please also take a moment to add a comment in the form on how BPAWG has
impacted you and your work.

We look forward to celebrating with you!

Best,

James and Isaac

The Business Process Analysis Working Group (BPAWG) Presents:

Title:  BPAWG's Tenth Anniversary Celebration!