From: Larry Conrad Associate Vice Chancellor - IS&T & Chief Information
Officer (campus-wide) <calmessa...@berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 4:50 PM
Subject: Register for the IT Summit
To: calmessages_communicat...@lists.berkeley.edu

[image: IT Summit header logo]

Colleagues,

We are excited to announce registration is now open for the *2016 Annual **IT
Summit*. The IT Summit is a one-day forum for campus IT staff and teams to
network, share work, learn about new technology, and engage with campus IT
leadership. We will be coming together this year to celebrate the work we
are doing toward sustaining and building the future of IT at UC Berkeley.
------------------------------
Please Register by May 11

*IT Summit 2016*
Tuesday, May 24, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/hosted/berkeley.edu/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=YmIxdGxnbjhidDQ4ZHE3ZGIxc2ViOHBtb2NfMjAxNjA1MjRUMTUwMDAwWiBiZXJrZWxleS5lZHVfcHJqbjgyaWxhM2I1cHFiNmIwNDQzZm5oOGdAZw&tmsrc=berkeley.edu_prjn82ila3b5pqb6b0443fnh8g%40group.calendar.google.com>
Martin Luther King, Jr. Student Union <http://www.berkeley.edu/map/?mlk>
*Lunch will be provided*

[image: register for IT Summit on May 24]
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/forms/d/17LnqzMhtOxMznmGrsP6vseLU8ySJIHXhq-dWoptQcrE/viewform>
------------------------------
Program

We have an exciting day planned, with leadership discussions in the morning
and breakout sessions with peers in the afternoon. View the IT Summit
schedule of events
<https://technology.berkeley.edu/one-it/summit-2016/schedule>.
------------------------------
Post-Summit Learning Opportunities May 25-26

This year we are pleased to announce that we will be offering free
professional development opportunities following the IT Summit to meet the
needs and interests of our One IT community:

   -

   *Achieving IT Customer Service Excellence* - a proven workshop that
   helps shared-services organizations deliver consistent service and manage
   client expectations every time. Learn more

   <http://www.ouellette-online.com/shared-services/achieve-excellence-oci.html>
   -

   *ITIL Foundations* - a course designed as an introduction to the
   Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Learn more
   <https://www.pinkelephant.com/en-US/Course/ITIL-Foundation>

The Post-Summit Learning Opportunities are sponsored by our CIO, Larry
Conrad and Emily Howe, Director of Organizational Change Management at
Campus Shared Services.

If you are interested, sign up
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/forms/d/1nD9REUd6hJXYpXxLshHJFVeCgoxpS4WhMrpd8u0j3qM/edit?usp=drive_web>
for
either course by *April 26*.

[image: sign up for learning opps]
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/forms/d/1nD9REUd6hJXYpXxLshHJFVeCgoxpS4WhMrpd8u0j3qM/edit?usp=drive_web>
------------------------------

Act now to reserve your spot and get involved in all that the IT Summit has
to offer!

Regards,

Paul Robles, Associate CIO, SAIT, IT Summit Chair
Larry Conrad, CIO, IT Summit Sponsor

IT Summit Committee
<https://technology.berkeley.edu/one-it/summit-2016/committee>

*Related Links: *View the IT Summit Poster
<https://drive.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/file/d/0BwGTFP8xZLNDdmRBRkVsVE1yYk9xU0tNZ1NlVFV0MjgwT2ZV/view?usp=sharing>
 | View Program
<https://technology.berkeley.edu/one-it/summit-2016/schedule> | Volunteer
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/forms/d/1GN0Dm3Gdbn6yLOYuwkirFSWeuJc9G3RbxHPDqGE7trQ/viewform>
 | One IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/one-it> |
<https://technology.berkeley.edu/one-it/summit-2015>Questions & Comments
<meva...@berkeley.edu>

*If you are a manager who supervises UC Berkeley employees without email
access, please circulate this information to all.*

*Please do not reply to this message*

--
James Kent Dudek <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-kent-dudek/6/a94/458/>
Director of Organizational Strategy