Hi Micronet,

We've sent communications to 2,477 mailing list owners of active
@lists.berkeley.edu <http://lists.berkeley.edu/> mailing lists. Together with
CSS-IT service desk we are monitoring support requests coming in. As of 10:00am
there have been 441 lists migrated and 29 new lists created.

As a reminder, see the bConnected Lists page
<https://bconnected.berkeley.edu/collaboration-services/bconnected-lists> for
all the information about migrating your lists to Google, and using your lists
on Google Groups.

Please swing by the Academic Innovation Studio for our mailing list migration
kickoff event
<http://ais.berkeley.edu/events/mailing-list-migration-kickoff-event/2016-04-28>
 today from 10:00am-3:30pm. Everyone is welcome.

Cheers,

Ian