Nayan,

Great idea. All MFIs need a test instance before/after they go live. And
this will be an easy way for them to do their tests/training etc.

Here is what I would suggest to include as part of the sample data:

Office

Staff (user ID)

Loan Officers

Clients (with meaningful names)

Head Office

Adam A (adama)

Aliya A

1 client

Manila

Ben B (benb)

Mary M

2 centers

1 center having 2 groups

2 groups having 3 clients each

Pasay

Jane J (janej)

John K

No clients

Some relevant configurations

a)      loan purposes - Tailoring Shop, Small Provisions Store, Agriculture,
Cattle Rearing, Others

b)      Client Closure Reason - Blacklisted, Deceased, Transferred, Left,
Others

c)       Customer Identifiers - Passport ID, Driving License, Ration Card,
Government ID, Voter ID

d)      Gender - Male, Female

1 source of funds - Loan from Central Bank

Products

                1 Loan product - Income Generating Loan

1 savings product - Voluntary savings

                1 Fee - Processing Fee

                (These are to be mapped to the account heads)

No need to create any loans/savings accounts as they would quickly become
overdue as time goes by.

Thanks and Regards
Binny Gopinath Sreevas

Skype: binny.gopinath