Hi Vladimir,
Thanks. That is a helpful clue. I do see this file in MikTex, and an entire
texinfo directory, so it makes me think it is possible to process texinfo
files. Could the commands referred to in the previous messages have been
removed in version 2.9? If so, are there alternative commands for processing
texingo files?

Regards,    - Steve

    On Friday, December 15, 2017 5:43 AM, Vladimir Yumashev <yumas...@mail.ru>