-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet :         Re: [MiKTeX] Problem with hyperref
Date :  Sat, 12 May 2018 08:41:04 -0500
De :    Christopher Weedall <cweed...@gmail.com>
Pour :  Jean Filleau <jefil...@orange.fr>
Copie à : A place for MiKTeX users to discuss MiKTeX related questions. <miktex-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

In addition to Jean's recommendation, there is also another approach.  You can find some discussion of this here: https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/251498

Basically, you can use these options (in addition to your other hyperref options, of course):
\usepackage[pdfencoding=auto, psdextra]{hyperref}

This won't get rid of the "math shift" warnings, however.  You'll need to follow Jean's recommendation and use \texorpdfstring if you want those math shift warnings gone completely.  For example:

\section{stuff \texorpdfstring{$\omega$}{w} stuff}

Another approach altogether is to replace the math symbols in your section headings with ones from the "textgreek" package, like this:

\usepackage{textgreek}

\usepackage[...]{hyperref}

\begin{document}
\section{stuff \textomega stuff}% vs. the current \section{stuff $\omega$ stuff} approach
\end{document}