Hi,

On 04.01.2023 09:33, Benoit TELLIER wrote:
Hello Firstie Lastie,

If doing so:

  - 1. do not come at a big performance price and
  - 2. do not compromise overall correctness

Then I do believe that such lenient behavoir contribution would be welcome.

Don't hesitate to open a pull request regarding this on github.

Regards,

Is this really necessary?
How often does this situation arise in practice?

I think this would complicate the parsing logic.
I personally am Ok with this if it's an OPT-IN strategy and is added with tests.

Even so, I am a bit reluctant to add more code to maintain unless there is a good reason.

Thanks,
Eugen