From: Hieu Phan Thanh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 6:09 PM
To: mina-dev@directory.apache.org
Subject: RE: [MINA 1.x] Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/Executor

Hi Jeroen,

> For Mina 1.x you'll need the concurrent backport library (
> http://dcl.mathcs.emory.edu/util/backport-util-concurrent/). Or -if
your
> target platform is Java 1.5 and higer- you could change all
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent references to
> java.util.concurrent (see another post in this mailing list for a
simple
> find/replace action).

You meant that mina-1.x just supports the Java 1.4.x, right?

I'm using the Java 1.5.x and I have to use the official build of MINA (could
not use the SNAPSHOT build), so I wonder if you have any plan for mina-1.x
supports Java 1.5 (I mean that no need to use this kind of library anymore)?
Please help to tell me.

Thanks & best regards,
Hieu Phan.