Folks,

With 1.5.2 out, I think we have some time now to clear up the feature
request and bug list on Insight a bit.

I have put together a rough plan for Insight 1.6.0. It is available on the
Wiki at
http://mindtreeinsight.wiki.sourceforge.net/Release_Plan_insight-ui_1.6.0.
The primary goal of this release is to add 'online' help to insight and some
minor enhancements and bug fixes.

Please have a look at it, and comment. We can use this email thread as a
discussion to feed modifications to that wiki page.

Contributions to take up items is also appreciated :-)

I figure with these out of our way, we can think of bigger things – like
refactoring insight to have independence between core functionality and the
UI, etc. This however is a topic for a whole different discussion.

Regards,
Bindul

*Bindul Bhowmik*|Associate Consultant|*MindTree Ltd*.|www.mindtree.com