TEXACO PETROLEUM ANNUAL END OF YEAR PROMOTION
Texaco petroleum complex,22 Garden Close, Edmonton Lincs,PE9 2YP, LondonUnited Kingdom,
.

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of £ 1,000.000 (One Million  Great British Pounds) from the TEXACO PETROLEUM  e-LOTTERY BONANZA International programs held on the 9th  of December 2008, here in London United Kingdom

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected.

The TEXACO PETROLEUM  e-Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind and its geared on our social responsibilty,we intend to sensitize the public,and want to let them know that without them we cannot operate we appreciate you all.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize
.
PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
7 DOCK WAY, SEFTON BUSINESS PARK
LONDON, T40 4RT
UNITED KINGDOM.

MR. Allen Rice
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Telephone: +44-704-570-8350

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code X7PYWM2007 and your Reference Number tex:2551256003/23.You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information's as soon as possible:

1.Name in full.---------------------------------------------
2.Address.---------------------------------------------------
3.Nationality.---------------------------------------------
4.Age.----------------------------------------------------------
5.Occupation.---------------------------------------------
6.Telephone Number.-----------------------------------

Please you are to provide him with the above listed details as soon as possible so he can begin with the processing of your prize winnings.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

MR.THOMAS BELL
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
TEXACO PETROLEUM PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
UNITED KINGDOM