Public bug reported:

Binary package hint: mksh, pdksh

Please merge the latest version of src:mksh from Debian (it already
migrated to testing). This also finally removes the “pdksh” transitional
package, the transition having been done for *buntu in trusty.

I’ll add changelogs, debdiffs, etc. once I have them.

** Affects: mksh (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of mksh

Title:
  Please merge mksh 52c-1 (main) from Debian testing (main)

Status in mksh package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description: