From: Karsten W. Rohrbach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 August 2002 8:53 AM
To: Andrew Kenna
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Fwd: cvs commit: site/docs/mirrors mirrors.list index.html
mirrors.check]

Andrew Kenna([EMAIL PROTECTED])@2002.08.19 09:58:48 +0000:
> the mirror.aarnet web site is current, it carries the 2.0.40 version
of apache

> Its restricted to Aus because of the high bandwidth costs associated
with 1 company having a monopoly on the telco industry. God damn you
tel$tra

how nice of them. why is it this way?

is there some dedicated apache.org box doing the mirror staleness
probes? if yes, why not let this one through and make it policy for the
mirrors?

regards,
/k

--
> Wenn in der Kueche alles stimmt, geht auch die Musik in Ordnung.
WebMonster Community Project -- Reliable and quick since 1998 -- All on
BSD
http://www.webmonster.de/ - ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ -
http://www.rohrbach.de/
GnuPG:   0xDEC948A6 D/E BF11 83E8 84A1 F996 68B4  A113 B393 6BF4 DEC9
48A6
REVOKED: 0x2964BF46 D/E 42F9 9FFF 50D4 2F38 DBEE  DF22 3340 4F4E 2964
BF46
REVOKED: 0x4C44DA59 RSA F9 A0 DF 91 74 07 6A 1C  5F 0B E0 6B 4D CD 8C 44
My mail is GnuPG signed -- Unsigned ones are bogus --
http://www.gnupg.org/
Please do not remove my address from To: and Cc: fields in mailing
lists. 10x