jason andrade a écrit :
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Astharot wrote:

I agree with Peter. There should be a separate list about new submissions... see other link requests are useless, imho.

the convention on other mirror lists has been for something like:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - restricted posting (e.g only by the apache mirror maintainers and core/developers). very low volume, only informational posts (e.g new releases)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - discussion list for mirror admins

Just getting the new mirrors, mirror X unavailable for the next few days and such requests off this list should already be enought for now, in my opinion.

I think that putting 2 lists is too much for now, because there is only very few discussions anyway. If after all we see that there is effectivelly a need for another list, nothing will prevent us from creating it later.

Simon Valiquette http://gulus.USherbrooke.ca http://www.gulus.org