Hi Christian,

Christian Mesh wrote on 2011-10-25 21:06:
We (Clarkson Open Source Institute) would like to start to mirror your
content at mirror.clarkson.edu.  What is a good mirror to rsync from?
  Eventually we will apply to be an official mirror.

IIRC, you were asking for stage access - be advised that staging access is only possible from our server at the moment.

However, of course, you are also free to use any other mirror, staging is no mandatory requirement. :-) A full list of mirrors is available at http://download.documentfoundation.org/mirrors/all.html

Feel free to choose a suitable one from that list!

In case you don't need staging access anymore, a short note would be great.

Thank you for your ongoing work and support, that is much appreciated!
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108