Mike! wrote:
> How about using the third mirror:
>
> http://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/tdf/libreoffice/
> or
> ftp://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/tdf/libreoffice/

Thanks, Mike,
For some reason I overlooked your post, earlier, but now I checked it out.

For me, the 3.4.3 mirrorlist page doesn't show the ftp.snt.utwente.nl
mirror.
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.4.3/win/x86/LibO_3.4.3_Win_x86_install_multi.exe.mirrorlist
However, the 3.3.4 mirrorlist does show the ftp.snt.utwente.nl mirror.
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.3.4/win/x86/LibO_3.3.4_Win_x86_install_multi.exe.mirrorlist
http://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/tdf/libreoffice/stable/3.3.4/win/x86/LibO_3.3.4_Win_x86_install_multi.exe

http://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/tdf/libreoffice/ works fine, for both
3.3.4 and 3.4.3, just like any other mirror except(!) the Supportex mirror.

ftp://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/tdf/libreoffice/stable/3.3.4/ works
great also,
but not ftp://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/tdf/libreoffice/stable/3.4.3/
Strangely,
ftp://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/tdf/libreoffice/stable/3.4.3/ asks for
username and password to login to the ftp server.
But, as I mentioned, I don't get that utwente 3.4.3 mirror offered as a
regular LO mirror, anyhow, it doesn't show on the mirrorlist page. I suppose
there's a reason for that.

The only really strange thing is what happens when I try the Supportex
mirror, as I said.
Both
http://mirrors.supportex.net/tdf/libreoffice/stable/3.3.4/win/x86/LibO_3.3.4_Win_x86_install_multi.exe
and