Hello,

Thanx for information. The problem is the wrong content-type header.
At this time I fixed the problem by setting a content-type header to application/x-msdownload for the msi files.
But so far no clear view of what causes the sending of wrong header.
Tests have shown that the problem only occurs in RH distros. I still investigating the issue.