When one clicks download The user should be able to choose a mirror that is closest to them if there are multiple mirrors that are geographically close to the user, or if there is a way to detect a bogged down server which is recieving lots of downloads, when the download button is pressed could an alternative mirror be automatically chosen.

the mirror I downloaded form was an italian one gerrit.it mirror and I noticed 1 thing.

First attempt at downloading i was getting speeds of about 18kbps. I cancelled the download and restarted again and it started at 780kbps and started slowing down. I have included the mirrors list in this email too.